One of the new food trends that are rapidly becoming popular in New York is represented by the gigantic and crazy milkshakes of Black Tap. The exaggerated amount of calories present in these drinks definitely doesn’t include them in the “healthy category” but having some just occasionally will do no harm. I’m personally not a fan of them, but given the incredible success that they are enjoining, I thought that taking some with by friends Barbara and Francesca, who are visiting the City for the first time, would have been a good stop for our touring, right after The Empire State Building ;-). We opted to go for the Peanut Butter Milkshake and, as expected, it was a bit to over-sweeten. Having said good bye to my visiting friends, I was back again in my kitchen and I decided to reproduce one of this crazy milkshakes but in a “Miss Cocò Cupcake” view (hence more healthy and easier to consume and prepare).
After a few day of work, I’m very proud to present you my ‘Crazy Blackberry Milkshake’!
- Colored chocolate M&Ms
- 2 scoops of vanilla gelato
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 blackberries + 1 to place at the end
- Whipped cream
- Spread Nutella on the edges of the glass
- Place M&Ms on Nutella and put the glass in the freezer
- After some time, take out the glass from the freezer
- Whisk together gelato, milk and the 8 blackberries
- Pour the milkshake in the glass
- After whipping the cream, place it in a sac à poche and spray it on the milkshake
- Now add the last blackberry on top and enjoy!